Friday, December 10, 2004

Thanks For Sharing

Just received another reader review on Blogorama and thought I'd comment on all of them so far...


Rated 10 on Monday, 22 November 2004 -- Hilarious. Although for the sake of his body I hope he's exaggerating about at least some of it! Rated by Elaine

No Elaine, I'm not exaggerating at all. And please, don't worry about my body. I don't!


Rated 9 on Wednesday, 24 November 2004 -- pretty damn funny, loses a point for being a total idiot, but gets 9 for being an entertaining moron. Rated by Adam

Thanks Adam. And oh yeah, fuck you. Next time I want a 10.


Rated 10 on Wednesday, 08 December 2004 -- I love readind the drunksploitations and makes me know that there's someone out there who drinks more than I do thereby making me feel better about myself. And really, isn't that what we all need? Rated by rosey

Hold on there a second Rosey, don't go feeling all better about yourself just yet. In case you haven't been keeping up, I'm actually rather awesome and devastatingly handsome. And in case you need me to knock you down another notch, I eat whatever I want, never go to the gym, and don't gain a pound.


If any more of you wonderful readers want to review or comment on my blog, just click here and I'm sure I'll have an opportunity to berate you within the next few months. Cheers!

No comments: