Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Crackheads Represent

Reasons why everyone on Saturday night must have thought we were on some hardcore drugs:

  • Emily and I trashing the Christmas decorations (breaking candy canes, pounding the walls, tearing down ribbons) simply because we could

  • [A friend who will remain unnamed] lying on her back with her legs in the air, demanding someone give her something, anything, so she could demonstrate her ability to pop objects out of her cooch

  • Emily and I starting a water fight which resulted in me getting soaking wet, as well as some slightly damp and really pissed off bystanders

  • Phil wearing an orange turtleneck with short sleeves (as in an orange turtleneck with short sleeves) that only someone on some serious acid would have thought was a good idea (sorry, dude)

  • Jessica pointing at a guy she had just met 4 minutes earlier, yelling "Somebody get this stiff a drink!"

  • Did I mention this was a house party where we didn't know anyone?

This night was made possible by my brother and the 100 proof bottle of Stoli he gave me for my birthday. You idiot.

No comments: