Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Cure For What Ails Ya

After 5 straight days of boozing I had a very sore throat and I was worried it might develop into something worse. So I did what any responsible drinker would do. I started Monday night off with a glass of scotch. Oh wait did I say responsible drinker? I meant responsible drunk. Either way, my throat felt awesome after just a few sips.

Unfortunately the second stop of the night was an apartment party where no scotch seemed to be available so I just had cranberry-vodkas, since there's like vitamins and stuff in cranberry juice, right? I didn't have time to check the label...

Amazing how there are such good things to be found in alcoholic beverages, eh? If you're having any health problems feel free to email me and I'll let you know what you should be drinking this winter.

No comments: