Thursday, December 16, 2004

Conversations With St. Nick, Pt. II

Even though the last time didn't work out so well, I figured I would give Santa another shot -- I mean fat people are supposed to have good personalities and everything to make up for being fat, right? Unfortunately, things took another turn for the worse...

Zander: do you wanna get a drink?

SantaClaus: Don't you know already?

Zander: DO YOU WANT TO GET A DRINK??

SantaClaus: I could tell you, but that would spoil all of the fun.

Zander: seriously, are you flirting with me?

SantaClaus: Well that's hard to say. Ask an elf.

Zander: i knew you had a midget fetish or something, why don't you just admit you're a fat perv?

SantaClaus: Take a moment, collect your thoughts, and try asking me another way. O.K. ?

Zander: and i bet after a few sips of the ol whisky those reindeer start to look pretty good

SantaClaus: Oh dear.

Zander: you know what, fuck you santa

SantaClaus: I don't respond to that kind of language.

Zander: suck it.

SantaClaus: Well, that's it. I'm sorry, I cannot instant message with you any longer.

Zander: what? santa? hello?

SantaClaus: Santa is no longer signed on to IM.

Zander: NOOOOOOOO!!

No comments: