Monday, June 04, 2007

Still In Pain

It's Monday afternoon and I am exhausted. Melbourne was a blast, including a truly ridiculous and unnecessary Friday night. Saturday was more relaxing, simply because I didn't have the energy to do much. And then I had the brilliant stroke of genius that led to me drinking all day on Sunday, which is why all I've wanted to do since I woke up this morning is go back to bed.

Friday was actually great, since I decided to stay the night in Melbourne so I could hang out with my coworkers a bit and bond over free booze in the office. They actually have Sing Star Karaoke in their breakout room, and I had the pleasure of kicking the former CEO's ass at "Just Like A Pill", which was kind of cheating considering I'd been at Pink's concert on Monday. I then proceeded to win yet again with "I Think We're Alone Now", leading a Canadian colleague to confirm that I was really good at singing like a girl.

And I feel like I should have plenty of funny stories from the weekend, but I unfortunately don't remember any of them or have the desire to type them all out here. I'll try harder this week though, promise.

No comments: