Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Everyone's A Little Bit Racist*

A friend forwarded me this article today, about the rapper Xzhibit storming out of a popular late night talk show here in Australia because he felt like someone said something racist to him.

When you actually read the article you can't really tell for sure what the offending crew member really meant (although I will give the benefit of the doubt and assume he just meant a rapper as opposed to a black guy), but I am loving the hints of racism in the article itself. In particular:

Xzibit took this to be a racist remark and immediately “went out the front door hopped in my sh*t and rolled out”, which presumably means he got into his car and left.

Loves it.

*I feel like I've used this title before? My apologies.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm X to the Z Xzibit. And you've officially been pimped.