Thursday, June 14, 2007

FINALLY

I was worried that I might not make it through the premiere of "Cycle 8" of America's Next Top Model last night. Not because of my odd sleeping habits, but because I had a 3 hour "work lunch" at Cafe Sydney (where I've been twice now and have yet to spend a dime of my own money) and had managed to get drunk enough that all I wanted to do was pass out from around 4.30pm onwards.

Anyway, I managed to stay awake, and it paid off. We were all in hysterics for pretty much the entire episode, and I can't wait for more. Having said that, if ANYONE ruins the ending for me, despite the fact that you've already watched it in the US, there will be pain. A lot of it. Thank you.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The girls that season are terrible, but the Fourfour recaps make it one of the best yet! Be sure to read those...

Oh, and Tyra's wigs are mesmerizing.

Zander said...

A couple of them look good, but the girls are usually pretty terrible so I'm not that upset about it.

We were VERY upset that the one girl from the Bronx who had a WIG SEWN TO HER HEAD didn't make the final group. Apart from being actually gorgeous, she had a WIG SEWN TO HER HEAD. What were they thinking?? She did seem rather normal and balanced though...

Anonymous said...

Oh, dude, that wig sewing dramarama is just the beginning.

Enjoy!

(PS: I think I like that show a little too much.)