Friday, June 08, 2007

Not Much

Could have sworn I had a few tidbits for you, but nothing is coming to mind at the moment. The following is simply whatever comes dribbling out of my brain in the next 3 minutes:
  • I actually had to do my US taxes yesterday. Or more accurately, I had to do my taxes, and then fill out a form that verified that I didn't actually have to do my taxes. It was complicated and annoying and makes me wonder who comes up with these rules. Better yet, if I get much more in the way of salary, I apparently WILL have to pay taxes both here and back home. Huh what?
  • I'm over the Top Model fiasco, as we're referring to it these days, and simply looking forward to the nonsense that the American version will bring.
  • I've been 100% sober for the last few nights, and I'm planning to make up for that this evening. We are leaving the office at noon for an "off-site", which I'm hoping translates to getting horrendously drunk by 6pm.
  • Monday is a public holiday in honour of the "Queen's Birthday", which is amusing considering that even the UK doesn't have that as a public holiday. But hey, whatever gives me an extra day to recover from the usual Sunday drinking.

See you in a few days, kids.

No comments: