Saturday, December 23, 2006

The Glamorous Life

So I'm almost ready to head to the airport and jet off for Paris. Actually, I'm ridiculously hungover and haven't started packing yet even though a car will be picking me up in an hour, but I'll work it out.

Considering the amount I paid for the tickets it would be only fair that they will have 4 Burmese virgins massaging my shoulders for the entire journey, but I'm guessing that won't be the case. Actually I'm just hoping I will really arrive in France on Christmas Eve like I'm supposed to, considering the current chaos at Heathrow, which I'm flying through. After a week of partying entirely too much, I'm in no condition to put up with that kind of nonsense.

Anyway, everyone enjoy the holidays. I will try to update a couple of times while I'm jet setting, but rest assured that there will be plenty of pictures after these two weeks, most of which will ensure that I will never have a career in politics.

No comments: