Monday, October 23, 2006

Try Not To Fall Asleep

Well I'm horribly embarrassed to tell you all that I had a rather quiet weekend. I feel like I did plenty of stuff, but only had a few drinks on Friday and Saturday nights, and didn't really get enough booze in me to act like total asstard that we all know I can be.

Of course the drunkest I got was on Sunday afternoon/evening, because that makes so much sense. So now it's Monday afternoon, I might want to die just a little bit because I'm so tired, and I was reminded late in the day that I promised to make dinner for Team America tonight. Fan-fuckin-tastic.

I'm pretty sure my productivity today was close to zero, and would be negative if you count all the time I spent distracting coworkers so I could avoid my own work. However I did just print out a lovely sounding recipe for Cheddar Baked Chicken. Can I bill that to the client?

Will be sure to drink like a moron during the week to make up for the lameness, pinky swear.

No comments: