Friday, October 27, 2006

Thursday Drinking Can Hurt

Fridays are supposed to be glorious days where you wake up and celebrate the end of the week with some extra pep in your step. Today is not glorious, and all I really want to do is step right back into bed. I feel like crap thanks to a nasty little hangover that I suppose I gave myself, so I'll stop whining now.

The awesome thing about last night was bonding with a friend of a friend who is remarkably similar to me. Way too much energy, always takes the offensive joke that one step too far, and even has a ridiculous laugh that people can hear a mile away. I'm not sure if it's a good thing or a very very bad thing, but he may have to be invited to everything I ever do from this point forward. Onlookers were horrified and we loved it.

I'm also impressed how certain jokes or stories that probably should never have happened in the first place can become the theme of an entire evening. Last night's theme? Incest. Good times, people, good times.

1 comment:

emla said...

Just wait until Dom and I show up! We'll put all these loud talkers/obnoxious people to shame. Less than one week!!!