Wednesday, October 11, 2006

I'm Such A Lady But I'm Dancin' Like A Ho

Can't be bothered with fancy writing and context, so here's the highlight reel from my weekend:
  • Me spilling a full glass of wine on a friend's laptop. They love it when you do that.
  • After having my friend point out her cousin at the bar who I hadn't met yet, walking up to him and demanding he get me a beer as well without actually introducing myself. Best part -- he totally bought one for me.
  • Being a complete bitch for a solid hour after getting to my friend's apartment for sunset drinks, just because I was in a bad mood and I could get away with it.
  • Auds dancing with an iron, and managing to look sexy as hell doing it.
  • Me yanking down my pants in the middle of the party, reportedly because Louise said I should. I'm apparently very obedient when I have two bottles of wine in me.
  • This one is just a piece of advice -- if you want to set someone up with a friend of yours, you might want to make sure he hasn't been drinking heavily on an empty stomach for 8 hours beforehand. Your friend will NOT be impressed.
  • And after a hellishly drunken Saturday night that ended at a time I couldn't tell you if you pointed a gun at my head, I was naturally at a bar by 1pm the next day. (When a friend from Saturday night called that afternoon and my flatmate told her where I was, she ACTUALLY started saying "No. No no no NO NO NO! That's impossible!!") Of course I got a few beers in and it felt like my insides were melting, so I called it a day around 5pm and headed home for a quiet evening in.

That's all...sorry it's a bit short, but I don't remember much and I'm not sure I want to hear any more at this point. I'm sure you all understand.

4 comments:

miznyc said...

are you still breathing? ha!

btw, that's the answer to your original question - "am i still drunk?"

phew-i am funny!

Zander said...

The answer to my question is another question? Is that a mistake or am I missing something really deep and philosophical there?

Anonymous said...

well i have to admit that the meaning of my dear friend n.jax's comment also escapes me -but I am sure it is really deep and philosophical and that's why we are missing it

miznyc said...

guys!!! come on!!!

it's like if someone were to ask me:

"hey, n.jax do you like the movie RollBounce?"

and my reply being:

"are you kidding???!!? Do I like my newborn son??!!?"

the answer to both being "yes."

so "am I still drunk?" being the question, the answer would be "are you still..."

oh forget it.

*shuffles off to watch RollBounce with baby d.jax*