Thursday, June 23, 2005

Why Didn't Anyone Tell Me?!!?!


A coworker was kind enough to send me a link to the Face Transformer, where you can pop in a picture of yourself and then it shows you what you'd look like if you were another race, age, etc.

And THIS god awful picture is apparently what I look like when I'm drunk.

So I'd like to take this opportunity to tell all of my "friends" that you suck for not letting me know what New Yorkers are in danger of encountering three nights a week.

This also explains a lot of reactions I get when I'm out on the weekends...

1 comment:

Vicki said...

I totally creeped myself out with that stupid Face Transformer, with the likes of Apeman, Masculine, and Drunk. However, the Afro-Caribbean is oddly suiting, which is surprising because my ghetto booty wasn't even IN the picture.