So I was just wandering through my office (yeah, that's about as excited as I get about work these days) and I seriously got a whiff of whisky halfway between the water cooler and my desk.
The stages of my reaction to this:
1) Excitement, because I love whisky (specifically scotch, but let's not pretend I'm very picky)
2) Amusement, because I find real alcoholics pretty damn entertaining (in a pathetic way, of course) and I'd think it was really fantastic if there was one right here in the office with me
3) Concern...maybe that wasn't someone else I was smelling...
4) Satisfaction, because at least I have something to blog about today
5) Sadness, because that really shouldn't be what keeps me going in life