Saturday, June 25, 2005

Don't Mind Us...

Met my mom and stepdad for drinks and dinner last night. Things were going drunk as usual, when apparently we crossed that line between sanity and deciding it was time to attempt to burn down this very nice little french restaurant.

My mother's suggestion was to pour her Grand Marnier on our crepes and light them on fire, making our own Crepes Suzette. So we asked the waitress for matches and went to it.

Let me recap this for anyone who isn't following -- we were pouring alcohol on our food and attempting to light it on fire. Why would we think that was okay??

I love my family.

1 comment:

Vicki said...

Brilliant. I think this is one of your best Still Drunk endeavors. It inspires me to burn down French restaurants. I mean, experience French culture through food. Yes, that's it.