Tuesday, May 08, 2007

This and That

It's not even 5pm, I've had five full meals so far today (I wish I was exaggerating) and I'm about to head home and have meal number 6. I can't decide which one will come first -- me going broke or my organs spontaneously exploding everywhere.

I just saw some guys dismantling one of the revolving doors downstairs, presumably to fix them, and couldn't help but wonder...where exactly does one learn to fix a revolving door? That must be a really rare skill. I bet they get paid millions.

I never claimed to be Mr. Clean himself or anything, but am I the only person in the world who didn't know that you should use newspaper to clean windows? Shouldn't they put that on the back of Windex bottles??

Some friends and I just booked tickets to Vietnam for a week in August. I wanted to do this purely based on the fact that several people have come back from there saying it was awesome. For all I know they were brainwashed by Communists. I need to stop being such an impulse buyer.

Our firm partner just stumbled out of her office in hysterics because she thought that one of the balloon horses tied to her desk (don't ask) had a big inflatable penis on it. Turns out it was just one of its legs. I hope I am still that immature when I'm that successful. And I'm not being sarcastic.

No comments: