Friday, February 09, 2007

Whatever

I'm honestly too ridiculously exhausted to make a proper post right now, and it's not even my fault. So here are a few bits and pieces to end the week:

  • The reason I'm so stupidly tired is that I'm having the hardest time I can remember dealing with my jet lag. I've even been responsible and made sure to go to bed at 9.30 or 10pm every single night, and I still wake up at some godforsaken time in the morning and can't get back to sleep. Meaning by 2pm each day I start to nod off at my desk, and then barely manage to make it to 5pm. I'm actually plotting to leave early today so I can go home and take a nap and have enough energy to go out tonight.

  • I'm getting used to my new phone, purchased last week in NY (for hundreds of dollars cheaper than it costs here in Sydney, for some reason) because I needed a replacement for my oh-so-fancy LG Chocolate which I managed to sit on and break back in November. I actually tried to insure this new one and was informed that I wouldn't be able to because I didn't buy it directly from Vodafone at their exorbitant prices. Friends are already taking bets on how long this one will last, and I plan to prove them all wrong.

  • The latest song on constant repeat on my iPod is "I Wanna Love You" by Akon & Snoop Dogg. Other than being way too catchy, what I really love is that the original title is "I Wanna F#%k You" and is about wanting to bang a stripper. Obviously a classic.

  • And finally, I love you all, but if one more person IMs me about Anna Nicole Smith they are getting blocked. I really really don't care that much. I doubt anyone else does either, and I find it hard to imagine that there will be candlelight vigils popping up around the world for her anytime soon. The poor woman is probably better off, and the only person who will really be very upset about this is her new husband because she kicked the bucket before he could get his hands on her potential fortune. Boo hoo.


R.I.P. Anna Nicole

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think people are intrigued about ANS death because it came shortly after her son died (OD'd) and before she got a settlement. I think there's suspicions of foul play.

Ben said...

I could care less about ANS, her money, her life, and ever since that crappy reality series when I actually listened to her speak at great length, her tits.

Goddamn that show....ruined her for me.