Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Me, Myself and I

Ah yes, Valentine's Day.

I wish I could say I hated it, but to be honest being single on Valentine's Day is a blast. You get together with all your other single friends to have more than a few drinks and thank god you're not the one in a relationship who has to spend the night sitting across a table at a restaurant and staring at some asshole you have to look at every other day of the year already.

Just the other day my friends and I were debating via email whether V-Day was good or bad, and someone questioned the statement that "all relationships end in disaster". Please note Juice's response:
we all have to die honey! so one goes and leaves the other all heart broken and lonely, and it’s us singles that have to listen to the crap from the one that’s still alive, moaning and groaning about how much they miss the dead one...vomit!

I thought it was hilarious, most others said something about it being "the worst thing anyone has ever said". No wonder I loved it.

No comments: