Thursday, August 03, 2006

So True, So True

You know we always hear about really wise and insightful things that all of these famous philosophers and authors may have said, but I think it's the every day things people say that need to be paid the most attention...

Girl on cell: I was like, "Back up, bitch. Get off your high horse and don't ever talk to me again." Such a bitch. And the thing is, she's not even cute. Like, she has no right! She's a fucking bitch, and she's ugly! It's one thing to be a bitch, but to be one when you're ugly? You just don't do that.

Chew on that, Confucius. I mean seriously, who can argue with that statement? Exactly.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Insight like this what keeps me reading your blog. Love it!

ChiTownChick

Unknown said...

Oh, I totally, like, agree! You can, like, only be a bitch if you're hot. Seriously.

LOL. I think I know that girl!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm trying to imagine that conversation in an Australian accent.

I think I'm in love.