Monday, August 21, 2006

Retards Representin'

Not even sure what the deal was this weekend, but for the most part everyone seemed like they were acting a little dumber than usual.

Friday night was relatively uneventful other than my friend and his sister managing to get into a stupid fight (he belched in her face, she punched him in the eye, he stormed off and threatened to lock her out of his apartment for the night) which wouldn't have been so ludicrous if they were actually 11 years old. Sorry folks, but once you're in your early 20's maybe you can give that shit a rest. You're making everyone else uncomfortable.

Then again I wasn't exactly a shining example of maturity on Saturday night. Lulu and I decided to have an egg catching contest. Unfortunately for the owner of the apartment, no one won, and there is probably still egg yolk in a few corners of the livingroom. Oops.

Lucky for me, if anyone brings up the egg throwing incident, I quickly mention that at least I'm not the one that burst in on someone else peeing so I could spew my guts out into the bathtub. Eww.

And now it's the Monday of my last week at this job, and I'll be damned if I'll be doing anything more than downloading mp3's and music videos, but more on that later...

No comments: