Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Hmmm

Drinking on Fridays is bad enough when I start in the afternoon and skip dinner. Consider the fact that I hadn't had a big night since before my surgery, and you can imagine what condition I found myself in this past Friday evening. Ouch.

The rest of the weekend was pretty fun and mellow. Beach on Saturday, and then dinner and drinks with Becs in Newtown before a pretty awesome flamenco performance.

I got a little ambitious again on Sunday, and after breakfast at Bondi with Chip & Mickey I started on some beer I had left over at their place from a couple of weeks ago. After some ten pin bowling I went home and passed out at...wait for it...6:30pm. And didn't wake up until Monday morning.

Sorry kids, but I'm still in recovery. I will put in a better effort next weekend, I promise.

No comments: