Monday, October 24, 2005

Sorry, Try Again

Considered typing up my weekend recap, and then decided that despite having all the time in the world I'll do it tomorrow, just because I CAN.

In the meantime, I just took this quiz via Vicki's blog, and realized I haven't been taking nearly enough internet quizzes lately. Shame on me. That's definitely going on the to-do list, and much higher on the list than "get a job", I don't mind telling you.

Oh and here are my results:

The Gentleman
Deliberate Gentle Love Master
(DGLMm)

Steady & mature. You are The Gentleman.

For anyone looking for an even-keeled, considerate lover, you're their man. You're sophisticated. You know what you want both in a relationship and outside of it. You have a substantial romantic side, and you're experienced enough sexually to handle yourself in that arena, too. Your future relationships will be long-lasting; you're classic "marrying material," a prize in the eyes of many.

It's possible that behind it all, you're a bit of a male slut. Your best friends know that in relationships you're fundamentally sex-driven. You're a safe, reliable guy, who does get laid. In a lot of ways, you're like a well-worn, comfortable pair of socks. Did you ever jack off into one of those? All the time.


Mostly true. I'd like to take issue with the whole "you might be a huge whore" section, but I'll save my typing for a proper blog post.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I got the peach, nice test!

Vicki said...

Well apparently we can't associate anymore because on my results it said to stay clear of The Gentleman. It also said to stay clear of the Backrubber. That one's gonna be hard. I would let a dirty old man rub my back as long as he applied enough pressure. Ew, I mean, dirty old men are nasty.

amy said...

Playful, kind, and well-loved, you are The Peach.

For such a warm-hearted, generous person, you're surprisingly experienced in both love and sex. We credit your spontaneous side; you tend to live in the moment, and you don't get bogged down by inhibitions like most women your age. If you see something wonderful, you confidently embrace it.


You are a fun flirt and an instant sweetheart, but our guess is you're becoming more selective about long-term love. It's getting tougher for you to become permanently attached; and a guy who's in a different place emotionally might misunderstand your early enthusiasm. You can wreck someone simply by enjoying him.

Your ideal mate is adventurous and giving, like you. But not overly intense.