Friday, October 14, 2005

Drunken Moment Of The Week

Both from Wednesday's bender, here are your choices:

1) Suddenly remembered, as I walked into my building at 1am, giving the previously mentioned homeless guy a thumbs up while grinning like an idiot. I am SO getting stabbed this weekend.

2) Getting a call from an employment agency while in a bar at 3pm, and doing a phone interview from the table, taking sips of my beer between sentences. Which sums up my priorities and "job search" pretty well, I think.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Why would the guy stab you, he's homeless he probably doesnt even have a knife. Besides maybe he thought u were being nice!

Vicki said...

I would keep the thumbs to myself if I were you because before you know it, that bum will be living in your hallway. True story. And soon he'll be aquiring mattresses like nobody's business and collecting little toys. Or maybe that's someone else's bum. Full of wine? Check. Drunk commented on someone's blog? Check. Ready to go out? Hell yes.