Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Maybe There Is Such A Thing As "Too Much"

No point in a weekend recap, since I was such an idiot on Friday night that I ended up mostly out of commission for the rest of the weekend.

It really was supposed to be a quiet night in, but those always end up the worst. After dinner, shared a bottle and a half of red wine with one other person, and we then proceeded to drink a bottle of 100 proof Stoli between the two of us while letting a few guests who came over drink the cheap white wine.

I'm not going into details, all I can really tell you is that the night definitely involved a gratuitous display of my genitals, and that it took about three days to recover from that hangover. Ouch.

3 comments:

Vicki said...

I didn't peg you for a "Rock out with your cock out" kinda guy. Learn something new every day.

Unknown said...

Hey Vicki used my friends saying, i guess it's not just in America!

emla said...

Ha -- oh, he rocks out with his cock out, as his hat attests.