As expected, Emily and I didnt have the faintest idea what was going on the entire time, but found other fantastic ways to occupy ourselves, like:
- Emily's impression of a Serbian refugee at a rave
- Discovering that our cell phones will auto-complete the word "homosexual" (but not "homo", wtf) and immediately texting it to Andrew...sitting two seats away
- Loudly discussing my indecision about whether I find homophobia or misogyny more amusing
- Emily, upon seeing Hideki Matsui's signature on the big screen: "Oh look! He learned how to sign his name in English!"
- Generally pissing off everyone in the immediate vicinity
We could try to blame all of this on our "Giant Beers", but really, we're just assholes.
My CEO may not have his season tickets anymore (which would lead to me not having a job anymore), but damn it was worth it.