Saturday, February 26, 2005

Inspiration

Not that I would ever need to come up with more reasons to drink for myself, but just in case you needed a little inspiration to get you going this weekend, please, click here.

"The SmartKlamp, a novel disposable circumcision device."

Um, WHAT?

My many issues with this include the fact that you are asked to choose between being a medical professional or a parent/end user. How about if this is something you want done to yourself or a loved one, you just go to a doctor, mmkay?

Also charming is the fact that they have to specify that it is for one time use only. Oh really? That's a shame, because I was really thinking about getting one, using it, and then loaning it to a few buddies.

Gross. I'm going to need at least 6 drinks tonight to forget about this. Or to buy one and bring it to bars with me.

No comments: