Friday night was our opportunity to gather in honor of black history -- which really meant we would be even more offensive and beligerent than usual, of course.
Top 5 Moments:
5) Jessica repeatedly yelling the names of black historical figures before, during and after every one of her performances, leading most of the people in the bar to stare at her with looks that said "Seriously, WHAT. THE. FUCK."
4) Joe passing out in the bar for an entire hour
3) My own stunning rendition of Enrique Iglesias' "Bailamos", sung entirely in a Mexican accent, while pointing at horrified audience members
2) Jessica yelling at people to watch her purse between the lyrics of "Party All The Time" by musical genius Eddie Murphy
But it was obvious that nothing would top the following:
1) Joe thinking Jessica was sitting next to him and attempting to unsnap her bra in an attempt at humor, and then realizing that the girl was not in fact Jessica, and that neither the girl or her big black boyfriend with dreads was very amused
We're not sure if we're allowed back in that bar, but if it happens, Jessica and I plan to sing an acapella version of "Wade In The Water" to make up for sins against our ancestors.
(I have pictures, but I'm currently too lazy to post them here. If you have a problem with that, you're a racist.)