Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Do Not Try This At Home

Received this email yesterday:
OMG just got an email from Andrew and they were playing Circle of Death for his flatmates birthday and the flatmate had to be taken to hospital at 9pm with alcohol poisoning

Andrew is someone we taught the game to during the festivities in New Zealand. He was also the first person to spew, although we didn't know this until we looked around and he was sitting there with his cheeks all puffed up. Turns out he was contemplating if he should swallow it or go to the bathroom and spit it out. Revolting, I know. It wasn't easy for me to type, believe me.

The point of all this is simply to say, be careful who you teach these things to. There are a lot of dumb people out there, and you don't want to be the Johnny Knoxville of drinking games.

No comments: