Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Home Sweet Home

In exactly 2 weeks I will be on my way to the airport for a flight back to New York. And it's things like this that get me so excited about that:

Woman #1: Don't you hate taking the train so early in the morning? I take it every day.
Woman #2: Could you not talk to me?

--A train


Suit: Bless you.
Chick: Who the fuck are you?
Suit: You sneezed.
Chick: Whatever, do not talk to me again.

--5th Avenue & 10th Street


Director man: Excuse me, we're trying to shoot this scene, please move out of the way.
Chick: Excuse me? I'm trying to catch a motherfucking train. I think you can film a movie some other damn place, but I'm trying to catch a motherfucking train and this is where they keep them: in Grand fucking Central.

--Grand Central

No comments: