Friday, March 31, 2006

For The People

Okay well it's Friday morning, I had more than my share of the wine last night during our Lost viewing party and dinner, and you're not gonna get a real post outta me. But thought the least I could do is respond to some of the comments from the last post...


Commenter: Joe
Comment Summary: Aren't you afraid of being dooced? (Meaning, someone at my company finding my blog and getting me fired over it, a la dooce.com)
Response: Yeah I probably should be, especially considering the guy I was talking about is the systems admin and has access to everything that I do on my computer. But I've taken what precautions I can (never blogging at work, or reading mine or my friends blogs while in the office) and really that's all I can do. Or I could not talk shit about coworkers, but really that's the only reason to have a job.


Commenter: Vicki
Comment Summary: A paragraph longer than my initial post, all about her.
Response: Yes, you are awesome indeed. Rock on.


Commenter: Jonathan
Comment Summary: There are fat people in Australia?
Response: Supposedly they're out there, but there definitely aren't many in Sydney. Seriously, the people here all have amazing tans and gym bodies, it's almost enough to make me want to get exercise. Almost. But yeah, the fat quotient in this city is way lower than in NYC. So I guess they save all their fatties for TV shows where we can laugh at them.



Anyway, I hope I've answered everyone's questions. Or self-absorbed tales that have next to nothing to do with my post, as the case may be.

I should also stop ragging on fat people, since god knows I'm meant to be one. Yesterday I actually just saved myself an extra trip and picked up two lunches at once -- tacos and then sushi. Which I truly believe were meant to be together, if only that pesky Pacific Ocean hadn't gotten in the way.

Alright, I better finish my massive glass of chocolate milk (that's chasing down my Big English Breakfast) and get moving if I want to get to work by 10am. I also have two costume parties to go to tonight, and will probably wear my 'costume' under my work clothes. A horrible idea with hopefully fun consequences.

3 comments:

Vicki said...

You look like Tony Parker. There. You want me to talk about you? That's what you're gonna get.

Anonymous said...

It's true! I know that I've never actually seen you in person or anything, but I read your blog (thanks Vicki) and look at your pictures, and there are these ads for De Fursac plastered all over the metro in Paris, and Tony Parker is one of the models, and for weeks I'm walking by them going, "That guy looks like someone...who the hell does he look like, where have I seen that face before?" (besides the fact that obviously I've seen his actual face before because it's Tony Parker), and then it finally hit me, he looks just like you. Vicki and I even took a picture of the ad to show you but it doesn't really capture the full resemblance. Oh, the men in the white coats are back, I have to go.

Vicki said...

I think the white coats are on their way here as well, but hopefully I can finish Issue 3, Vol. 2 of the Zander Fan Club newsletter first. Leigh, I'll be needing that picture from you.