Wednesday, December 07, 2005

More Birthday Randomness

Other than Joe's lovely e-card, I got a few interesting ones. One that was a bit dorky but I really liked it (because it said nice things about me, of course) was from Colorstrology.com. Apparently my birthday color is 'Riviera' (which looks a lot like the color of your average pair of jeans), and I am 'courageous, outspoken and intelligent'. Yay! Here's the rest:

TALENTED and persuasive, there is much that you can accomplish once you put your mind to it. You are a natural achiever, and you expect to win and often do. You want to move around and connect with interesting and important people. Similar to a game or a sporting event, you want to play with people who are on your level or hopefully better. Your personal color blends your depth with wisdom. Wearing, meditating or surrounding yourself with Riviera reminds you to stay lighthearted and enjoy the game.

Then again these things are always so positive and full of all kinds of jolly bunny bullshit...it would be great if just one would be like "you know what, everyone born on this day is a complete twat, and you are NO exception". Wouldn't argue with that either.

Now that I think about it though, there's always my "REAL" horoscope:
SAGITTARIUS: You are optimistic and enthusiastic. You are have a reckless tendency to rely on luck since you lack talent. The majority of Sagittarians are substance abusers. People laugh at you a great deal because you are always getting screwed.

Awww, and all this time I thought I was just funny.

No comments: