Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Wish I Had A Proper Excuse

Why I haven't made any real blog posts in the past few days, choose one:

1) This is the first chance I've had access to a computer since I arrived in Australia, and I'm so busy catching up on vital errands that I haven't had a moment to blog.

2) My priorities in life have changed, I've sobered up, and no longer have any drunken tales.

3) I've been drunk or hungover for approximately 73% of the time I've been here, and haven't had enough functioning brain cells to make a coherent post, regardless of the free and constant internet access I have at my current home.


Oh wait, that one was too easy, huh? I promise I'll try to stay away from the sauce today and maybe I'll have something for you guys tomorrow. Or Thursday. Or something.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great blog site, lots of info really liked it.

I have a ceiling fan site/blog. It pretty much covers ceiling fan related stuff.

Come and check mine out if you get time.

Zander said...

Um, best comment ever? Can I get a witness?

In other news, it's about six hours later and I'm already heading off to meet someone for drinks. God help us all -- especially my liver.

emla said...

HA -- is this fancy spam? Those spammers are getting so smart!

Joe said...

buhuhauhua...thats hilarious...ceiling fans get me everytime.

Truecraig said...

I'm SOOOO into celing fans right now. Thanks anonymous! Sweet!

bobbyg67 said...

Nice site I too have a ceiling fan site at ceiling fan ciao