Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Open Bar? We Better Have A Few Drinks Before We Go

Not sure when exactly this happened, but apparently 10pm is waaaayyy too late to start drinking. So when we were alerted to an open bar from 10-11 on Friday night, Jess and I still found it necessary to meet up at 8 and have a few drinks before getting to the club.

It was a pretty standard night of dumbassery for the crew, and we said several times that everyone at the club was very attractive until we realized that we always say that when we show up drunk.

I can also say with confidence that an open bar plus a new digital camera means that you will end up with a lot of unnecessarily raunchy pictures. (Check back later for those -- we have no shame.)

I'm sure emails with things I don't remember will start coming in shortly, although I will mention now that the Conversationalist of the Month award for January (and probably every month) goes to Jessica, after I didn't believe her when she told me the bartender was from Italy:

Jessica: Hey, where are you from??
Bartender: Venice.
Jessica: I THOUGHT YOU SAID YOU WERE FROM ITALY?!


Way to impress the foreigners, J. Ho.

No comments: