Thursday, January 31, 2008

Yes, There's A Palm Beach Here Too

And I imagine there's a Palm Beach in almost every English-speaking country in the world with a remotely tropical climate, so people need to stop telling me they thought I had flown to Florida and not stopped in to visit them.

ANYWAY, minor frustrations of the day aside, here are the pics from this long weekend we just had for Australia Day. And for those who may be concerned (there have been a few), you can rest easy knowing that I didn't even bring my speedos with me, so you don't have to cringe every time you hit the "Next" button in fear of seeing things you never wanted me to share with you. Actually, half of the shots are from an impromptu trashy pop dance party we had that no one seems to remember very clearly apart from these very photos. Gotta love it.

No comments: