Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Is It Friday Yet?

Probably a good thing it's not, since we're already at Wednesday and apart from having far too much work to complete in the next 2 days than could be humanly possible, I haven't blogged.

It wasn't too much of a drunken weekend, but there was enough drama that it was still eventful. I'm not one to throw personal details of my life or anyone else's on my blog, so I won't get into it, but let's just say that some privacy settings had to be changed on Facebook for certain people. Yeah, that's right. It was serious like that.

I've been trying to think of highlights from the weekend. Possibly the most amusing was this comment from Juice, who had just received a text message from a friend he was meeting at a house party later:

"Have you guys ever heard of a suburb called...Chatswood?"

For all my majority American readers, that's like someone who has lived in New York for years (and the US for their entire lives) saying "Have you guys ever heard of a place called...Queens?"


Anyway, that was a lame story, all I can do is assure you that we got quite a kick out of it. Now it's Wednesday and all anyone is talking about is Heath Ledger dying, and I'm wishing I could filter out unwanted comments and updates in life the same way I can on Facebook.

No comments: