Monday, April 10, 2006

Keepin' It Gangsta

So Saturday night was the long awaited Snoop Dogg concert, OR the Annual Wigger Convention, whichever you'd like to call it.

Unfortunately I didn't take my camera with me -- I'd hate to generalize at all, but basically all Snoop Dogg fans other than me and my friends are clearly a bunch of lawless thugs, and someone would have stolen my camera if I'd taken it with me.

Anyway, the concert was awesome, even though he came on almost 3 hours after the supposed start time. As I had to explain to my cousin, her coworker and his friends, black people are never on time for ANYTHING, even if they're getting paid hundreds of thousands of dollars for it.

I'd thought that "Drop It Like It's Hot" was going to be the highlight of the show, but it ended up being "Gin n Juice". Me favoring the song that has a type of liquor in the title, go figure.

Wish I had some wacky drinking stories, but other than a few drinks in the bar at the venue (where a massive fight broke out, including chairs flying through the air, thanks for that folks) I actually took it easy that night.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

The Flattie and I had Team America over for lunch on Sunday, which was headed the way of last Sunday before I stopped drinking the wine and went to see V for Vendetta instead of damaging my liver any further. That movie is AWESOME, in case anyone was wondering.

So yes, a pretty quiet weekend for once. But really it's the calm before the storm when you consider I'm about to be drunk in NYC for 2 weeks. Booyakasha.

2 comments:

Vicki said...

Damn it feels good to be a wigga.

Unknown said...

I really can't stand wiggers they bug me. Whenever I see them I have to yell out the window "pick up your damn pants"!