Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Still Life In The Old Man Yet

Thought it would be a quiet weekend. Figured that since I had nothing planned, I'd spend most of the weekend relaxing in front of the TV or reading a book in bed.

Friday night started with some very civilized drinks (and food!) with Neels and Hickster, and somehow ended with dancing past 2am and Hickster chucking her drink in a guy's face.

And despite feeling a bit rundown on Saturday, I thought I'd at least be polite enough to swing by a farewell BBQ at a friend's house. I almost headed home around 9pm, but somehow that didn't happen. There may have been a hot tub involved around midnight.

Despite the fact that Sunday only resulted in a few pints of beer in the sun with lunch, I can easily say that Monday was one of the toughest days at work I've had in a very long time. Sad considering I had absolutely no work to do.

No comments: