Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Sounds Fair To Me

I just read an article (accompanied by this photo, which was the last thing I needed to see right when I'm deciding what to get for lunch) about a woman who called 911 three times because she paid for McNuggets at McDonald's and was then told that they were all out.

While I may not have called 911 (and certainly not three times), I can tell you that if I had been in the same situation, there would have been a scene, and I would have essentially forced the McManager to drive to the nearest other McDonald's and get me my fucking McNuggets. You don't screw around with my processed "chicken", damnit.

1 comment:

Vicki said...

And I'd be right there with you. My McDonalds is temporarily out of Sauce Deluxe (best fry-sauce ever) while they run some fuck-off promotion with some Alps-inspired food. No one wants your fancy schmancy bullshit - at the end of the day we all know it's still McDonalds. Just stick with a Big Mac and my freaking fry-sauce. Which is essentially what I said to my McDonalds guy. I'm so pleasant when I'm hungover.