Friday, September 01, 2006

A Piece Of Motherf&#kin' Advice

We all love movie trailers/previews, and we love to comment on what will be in theaters in a few months. It's just what people do.

However, I am pretty sure that you waive your right to say things like "That movie looks so stupid." when you've just voluntarily sat down to watch Snakes On A Plane. I'm just sayin'.

My favourite line from the movie was definitely "I need to you to be strong. Now come on, let's get these people some air." Not quite as obvious as "I have had it with these motherfuckin' snakes on this motherfuckin' plane!" (or whatever it was, I really don't have time to be looking through IMDb for this crap) but clearly it stuck with me nonetheless.

Also, I have this weird thing where I am mostly comfortable swearing within my actual posts, but I feel the need to censor the titles. What's up with that?

No comments: