Friday, July 07, 2006

And It's Official...

Last night was trivia night again, and we had a good showing but didn't win it this time. Came in second or so, and won a pitcher of beer. Good enough, I suppose.

But what really concerns me is that I'm apparently an even bigger geek than I thought. There were all kinds of questions about history, pop culture and sports that I was completely stumped on. The one question that I was the only person in the bar to know, almost off the top of my head? "How many tires are there on a Boeing 747 airliner?" The fact that I was able to visualize a 747 and count that there are 18 tires pretty much means I now have a stamp on my forehead reading "DORK". I will never live this down. (Probably doesn't help that 3 of my last 5 posts are about something trivia-related. God I need a real life.)

1 comment:

emla said...

You really do love watching the planes in the airport before depature.

Seriously, people, you should see him. He's giddy like a school girl before/during take off and landing.

Really helping your cause here...