Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Still Not Sure What The Theme Was


I went to some sort of a costume party on Saturday night and ended up dressed as....whatever it is I'm dressed as in the above picture.

The reason I'm so vague on this is because we didn't even start getting dressed until after a "lunch" at Icebergs where Muthy and myself had consumed a bottle of red wine (which I almost never drink) and two bottles of champagne, and then started on the half bottle of vodka I had left from the long weekend. You can just see the vacant look in my eyes, and I'm pretty sure that picture was taken before 9pm.

Needless to say, neither of us remembered much of the actual party, and I believe I got home by almost falling in front of a taxi in the middle of the street and then bribing the driver enough money to forget about the person he was supposed to be picking up a few doors down.

A few of us have pieced together the night as best we could, and Banx has been kind enough to let me know that I apparently "left three voicemails on my mobile phone between 11pm and 2am, each progressively drunker than the last." Why wouldn't you want to be friends with me? I don't know either.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow you look like a dumbass hahaha