Monday, September 10, 2007

Nothing To Report

Had a very nice weekend (mostly spent up in Newcastle, about 2 hours north of Sydney) and plenty of fun, however I don't think I've ended up with much bloggable material.

There was a moment on Saturday night when I thought I saw a lesbian midget, however it turned out to be a 9-year old boy and my hopes were dashed.

Anyway, there's a potentially major boozer planned for tomorrow night, which happily coincides with my 1-year anniversary at my job, so maybe I can drum up some mischief to keep you all entertained.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

okay, that lesbian midget thing was funny.

Speaking of midgets I recently watched the entirety of R. Kelly's "Trapped in the Closet" as it now stands. Crazy.

Then I watched "Trapped in the Drivethrough" by Weird Al Yankovich.
I love Weird Al.