Monday, May 07, 2012

Not The New Favorite

Had a pretty chilled out weekend, despite my best intentions of getting hammered - at my age, the constant fear of hangovers really puts a damper on a big night out.

So on Friday night, I decided I shouldn't drink too much white wine, because that would be a guaranteed hangover. Beer would be the same. And so, for some reason, I decided to try a "Paloma":



For anyone who remembers 2004 (I certainly don't), my drink of choice back then was vodka and grapefruit juice, so chosen because grapefruit juice apparently inhibits your liver's ability to function and therefore allows you to get insanely blackout wasted in far less time. Well the Paloma consists of grapefruit juice and...tequila.

No, I have no idea what's wrong with me either.

No comments: