Saturday, October 27, 2007

Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Yeah I've been a bit quiet this week, both on the blog and in real life. It was a relatively alcohol-free week, with Thursday night being the only one where I ended up in a bar.

Even Friday night was rather quiet, and after a few drinks with colleagues I grabbed dinner and went home. (I should probably add some kind of a disclaimer here that notes that I had a long lunch with several glasses of wine, and started drinking again in the office at 4pm...but who really needs those details.)

Now it's Saturday morning and I'm actually in the office again, but it's okay because I will be boozing it up on a boat cruising around Sydney harbour with a few friends by 1.30pm. And that, my friends, makes everything else in life okay.

No comments: