Wednesday, October 24, 2007

All Over The Place

Not in any mood to create a coherent blog post at the moment, so just figured I would mention a few things:

1) I somehow forgot to blog about how a few weeks ago I was at dinner with a few people and towards the end, this conversation took place:

Female friend: So yeah...I found out I'm pregnant the other day.

Zander: Um...but...you just helped us finish two bottles of wine.

Female friend: Oh, well I'm not keeping it.


I wasn't sure if that was funny or disturbing, but I felt it needed sharing here.


2) Saw this story today about how Paris Hilton is going to Rwanda. As if those people haven't suffered enough.


3) Also in the news, I'm just so glad that events have conspired to combine two of my favorite things in the world -- elephants and booze. Rock on.

No comments: