Sunday, October 31, 2004

"I'm not going out tonigh...did you say booze?"

Tried oh so hard to stay in and recover last night. That lasted until about 11.15, when someone called and invited me to a house party. Alcohol is already hard enough to turn down, but free alcohol? Who am I kidding.

Highlight: My drunk friend stumbling over to greet someone, and then inadvertently headbutting them in the face instead. Now that is class, ladies and gentlemen.

Lowlight: Decided to grab a slice of pizza on the way home. When I asked how much, the guy responds "Twenty dollars, including the damage from last night." No, seriously.


You know what's awesome? Other than me? How you can wake up the next morning, take a shower, and wash away all the bad things from the night before. Well, I guess that doesn't include the herpes, but hey you can't win 'em all.

No comments: