- Jess asked me if a guy there was dressed as a Nazi. By the time he told us he was actually a pilot, it was too late because we had decided he was a Nazi. (Jess also told him he was gay.) We pulled our standard "we're so obnoxious" routine, and he left the room about 3 minutes later as Jess and I yelled "HEIL!" and gave him a Nazi salute. Shit, I just remembered, I also threw a mask at his back as he walked away. Fucking Nazis.
- I promise that when I yelled "Goddamnit no more Asians!" I was talking about the exhibit, and not the Korean girl standing nearby.
- After several drinks in Brooklyn (Who drinks before an open bar? We do.) and a few "Dewar's Sidecars", I decided I should get my face covered in makeup. It took about 30 minutes and I looked ridiculous (fake eyelashes were involved). I then walked around telling random people "I don't normally look like this." I also scared the shit out of myself this morning when I woke up and went to the bathroom, not realizing I still had it on. I'm at work now and I think I'm still wearing eyeliner.
- I won a gift certificate for "Toys in Babeland", a sex shop. Emily decided to hold it for "safekeeping", but we all know bitch already ordered "The Rabbit" so I guess I won't be seeing that again.
- After pizza back in Brooklyn, I had an unfortunate encounter with 9th Street, resulting in the aforementioned bloody arm, plus other cuts and bruises I didn't see until I got in the shower this morning.
- Emily told me something sad, which prompted me to attempt to cry for the first time since I was 6 years old. I got my eyes to glass over, but no actual tears came out. Yup, still no soul. I'll try again next year.
Hopefully someone will be kind enough to provide a picture of me and my painted face, it was pretty fucking horrifying.