Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Next Year, For Sure

Okay so that whole City2Surf thing didn't really work out. I suppose I should be happy I shaved 30 seconds off of last year's time (in particular considering my 'training'), however I still missed my target by 95 seconds and 2 days later I am still in extreme pain. Like, I make awful sounds every time I sit down, can't say my colleagues are loving it.

Also, didn't even get any decent photos out of it. As you can imagine, I probably won't be shelling out money to get the official version of this one:



I mean seriously, I look miserable. Like suicide may be an actual option at this point. Even better, the other photo they had for me was actually a photo of some random fat Asian guy who happened to have the same last 3 digits I did.

NEXT YEAR.

No comments: