Tuesday, November 09, 2010

Halloween in Sydney 2010

Well I flew back in to Sydney yesterday morning, but you'll have to wait a few more days for the recap (or if I'm feeling lazy, just the photos) of my luxurious getaway to paradise.

In the meantime, here's a rundown of just a touch of the awesomeness that was in attendance for my annual Halloween bash:


He-Man, She-Ra and Skeletor

Yes, that's me in the blond wig. Wait, I mean the short blond wig.


The Hangover

Not only an awesome "costume", but something of an accurate omen for most of us that night.


The Birds!

Most people would have completely missed the reference to Alfred Hitchcock's The Birds. And before I sound too snooty, the only reason I had a clue was because my flatmate in Brooklyn did this costume about 7 years ago.



The Winner

This was the guy who won the prize - not only because his costume was entirely homemade, but because it even involved electrical engineering to get those lights working. Also, he couldn't sit down.

No comments: