Monday, August 06, 2007

You Can Quote Me On That

Banx has demanded that I start keeping a record of things I say that she finds utterly obnoxious and ridiculous.

Apparently Saturday's choice quotes included:

"Well, really, if I got dumped I don't really care at this point, cause I would still know I'm awesome."

"They can't resent me. It's not my fault I'm hot."

"Sometimes I get really worried that I talk too much and dominate conversations. But then I'm like, whatever, I'm really funny and interesting so I'm sure no one minds."


I would like to go on record as stating that I was rather intoxicated when all of these things were said. It was 2 in the afternoon, after all.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I echo the quote: "Sometimes I get really worried that I talk too much and dominate conversations. But then I'm like, whatever, I'm really funny and interesting so I'm sure no one minds."

That's me!!!!

Nicki said...

I'm going to start living by the getting dumped credo. Awesome, indeed.